Whether you are a new hobbyist, an expert crochet artist, or a seasoned knitting enthusiast, Lion Brand Yarn has the right yarn for your needs. Supersoft and beautifully colored, Lion Brand Yarn Feels Like Butta Yarn Minis yarn is easy to use to create amazing scarves, blankets, or even sweaters. Your friends and family will be impressed with the lovely hue and style of your crafting, knitting, crocheting, or weaving projects. Whether you’re not sure about a color, wondering how the yarn will stitch up, or simply need small bits of color, our yarn minis are the perfect option! The velvety feel of chenille without chenille's challenges! Try it now with a sample assortment of 7 colors with our Feels Like Butta minis! Each ball is 44 yards (20 grams) for a total of 308 yards. That’s enough yardage for a small colorwork project such as a hat, mitts, or newborn sweater. You can never have enough items in your knitting, crocheting, and weaving kit, and Lion Brand wants to provide the best of all. We also provide patterns and project ideas to get you inspired to create! We offer these yarn varieties in unique colors at competitive prices without compromising quality. We are committed to providing you, our loyal customers, with excellent supplies, ideas, and—above all else—exceptional customer service. Lion Brand's mission is to create a more colorful, connected, and giving world.
- SOFT, FLUFFY YARN: Each skein of this worsted-weight yarn weighs 20g and is 44 yds. (40 m) long.
- YARN FOR KNITTING AND CROCHETING: This has the feel of chenille yarn without all the issues. It's super-soft, making it a perfect scarf, sweater, or blanket yarn.
- FIBER COUNT: This worsted-weight yarn for crochet and knit creations is 100% polyester and CYC #4 Medium weight.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: This is good yarn for making blankets because it is machine washable. Use warm water and a low-to-medium dryer setting.
- LION BRAND YARN: Lion Brand Yarn is the perfect yarn for knitting, crocheting, crafting, and more. We are committed to providing high-quality yarn to both beginner and expert crafters.