Designed by machine quilting author and teacher, Angela Walters, Archie is the perfect tool for quilting arches in 2” borders or as an edge to edge machine quilting design. Whether you use a home sewing machine or a longarm, Archie is perfect for machine quilting: symmetrical arches; alternating arcs; pointy clamshells; elongated orange peels; continuous curves and more! It is 1/4 inch thick so it works for domestic as well as longarm machines.
- Creative Grids grip prevents slipping
- Needle stop notches ensure continuous quilting
- Reference lines in two colors, allow you to machine quilt several different designs without marking
- Palm-sized tool allows maximum control, preventing broken needles and crooked lines
- Made In the USA
- Total Size - 3in x 3-1/2in