Caron x Pantone is a luxuriously soft yarn in a unique braid put up, with stunning color palettes specially selected by color experts at Caron in collaboration with Pantone. Get creative with color and use your 5 separated links of yarn in endless combinations to make a pattern unique to you. This merino wool blend yarn is easy care and has beautiful drape, perfect for creating wearable knit and crochet projects like sweaters, hats, and scarves.
- Each Ball/Skein Size: 100g/3.5 oz, 116 meters / 127 yards (20g/0.7 oz, 23.2 meters / 25.4 yards per small ball)
- Content: 60% Acrylic, 20% Nylon, 20% Merino Wool. Care: Machine wash and dry.
- Gauge: 5. Bulky Knitting Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows with a 6 mm knitting needle. Crochet Gauge: 12 sc and 14 rows with a 6 mm crochet hook
- Recommended for: knit & crochet garments. Knitting Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 15 sts and 20 rows with a 6 mm knitting needle. Crochet Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 12 sc and 14 rows with a 6 mm crochet hook.
- Recommended Knitting Needle: 6 mm. Recommended Crochet Hook: 6 mm.