Caron Simply Soft Speckle is the same Simply Soft yarn you know and love, now with gorgeous speckled pops of color. This yarn is perfect for all your knit and crochet projects with beautiful drape and sheen that Simply Soft is known for. Cheerful specks of perfectly blended color add liveliness to any project, as you knit or crochet using Caron Simply Soft Speckle. Playing on Caron’s base color palette, Simply Soft Speckle uses 5 different shades to achieve a "hand-painted" appearance on our most popular yarn. It's a beautiful choice for all sorts of projects, from sumptuous garments like sweaters and shawls, to home décor originals such as blankets and pillows. Because it's Caron, each project works up with the legendary sheen and touchable finish everyone loves. A 100% acrylic fiber means all your handmade creations are conveniently machine washable and dryable.
- Each Ball Size: 141 g / 5.0 oz, 215 meters / 235 yards. Gauge: #4 Medium Worsted
- Knitting Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needle. Crochet Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook.
- Knitting Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 18 sts and 24 rows with a 5.0 mm knitting needle. Crochet Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 13 sts and 14 rows with a 5.0 mm crochet hook.
- Pattern cards are in a booklet and printed in color. Pattern projects do not necessarily correspond to the amount of yarn in package.
- Matching dye lot per package.