Caron One Pound Yarn - 3 Skeins with Pattern Cards in Color (Black)
When it comes to value, nothing beats Caron One Pound! This worsted weight yarn is available in a wide range of shades, perfect for a variety of knit and crochet projects like accessories, garments, home décor, baby and kids patterns. One Pound skein is economical, with excellent yardage – one skein makes four scarves! Conveniently washable and dryable for easy care.
- Each Ball Size: 10.5oz/300g, 220 yds / 201 m = 660 Yards Total.
- Gauge: 3 Light. Knitting Gauge: 22 sts and 30 rows with a 4 mm (U.S. 6) knitting needle. Crochet Gauge: 16 sc and 19 rows with a 4 mm (U.S. G/6) crochet hook.
- Knitting Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 22 sts x 30 rows with 4 mm knitting needle. Crochet Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 16 sc x 19 rows with 4 mm crochet hook.
- Matching dye lot per package.
- Pattern cards are in a booklet and printed in color. Pattern projects do not correspond to the amount of yarn in package.