Caron One Pound Yarn - 3 Skeins with Pattern Cards in Color (Dark Gray Mix)
When it comes to value, nothing beats Caron One Pound! This worsted weight yarn is available in a wide range of shades, perfect for a variety of knit and crochet projects like accessories, garments, home décor, baby and kids patterns. One Pound skein is economical, with excellent yardage – one skein makes four scarves! Conveniently washable and dryable for easy care.
- Each Ball Size: 10.5oz/300g, 220 yds / 201 m
- Gauge: 6 Super Bulky. Recommended Knitting Needle: 8 mm. Recommended Crochet Hook: 8 mm.
- Knitting Gauge: 8 sts and 13 rows with a 8 mm (U.S. 11) knitting needle. Crochet Gauge: 7 sc and 8 rows with a 8 mm (U.S. L/11) crochet hook.
- Matching dye lot per package.
- Pattern cards are in a booklet and printed in color. Pattern projects do not correspond to the amount of yarn in package.