Caron One Pound Yarn - 2 Pack with Patterns (Black)
When it comes to value, nothing beats Caron One Pound! This worsted weight yarn is available in a wide range of shades, perfect for a variety of knit and crochet projects like accessories, garments, home décor, baby and kids patterns. One Pound skein is economical, with excellent yardage – one skein makes four scarves! Conveniently washable and dryable for easy care.
- Each Ball Size: 454g / 16 oz, 742 meters / 812 yards (1,484 meters / 1,624 yards total!
- Gauge: 4 - Worsted. Content: 100% acrylic. Care: Machine wash and dry. Use for: Knit and crochet accessories, garments, and home decor projects.
- Knitting Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needle. Crochet Gauge: 12 sc and 13 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook.
- Knitting Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 16 sts x 20 rows with 5 mm knitting needle. Crochet Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 12 sc x 13 rows with 5 mm crochet hook. Recommended Knitting Needle: 5 mm. Recommended Crochet Hook: 5 mm.
- Patterns are printed in color. Pattern projects do not correspond to the amount of yarn in package.