Bernat Blanket Yarn - Big Ball (10.5 oz) - 2 Pack with Pattern Cards in Color (Pink Lagoon)
A luxurious, soft and cozy yarn, Bernat Blanket is a chenille-style yarn that’s perfect for home décor projects. From blankets, to crochet baskets, Blanket is ideal for a wide range of projects. Its super bulky weight stitches up quickly, making it a great choice for afghans and blankets. Available in a wide range of solid and variegate shades to compliment your home décor. Economical big ball size for larger projects. Conveniently machine washable and dryable.
- Each Ball Size: 10.5oz/300g, 220 yds / 201 m = 440 Yards Total.
- Gauge: 6 Super Bulky. Recommended Knitting Needle: 8 mm. Recommended Crochet Hook: 8 mm.
- Knitting Gauge: 8 sts and 13 rows with a 8 mm (U.S. 11) knitting needle. Crochet Gauge: 7 sc and 8 rows with a 8 mm (U.S. L/11) crochet hook.
- Matching dye lot per package.
- Pattern cards are in a booklet and printed in color. Pattern projects do not correspond to the amount of yarn in package.